{The Manchester's} Lake Conroe Wedding Photographer

Saturday, Tory and Amy were married in one of the sweetest wedding ceremonies I've ever been a part of. They were married in the back yard of a dear friend's lake house, and it provided the perfect setting. I've known Amy since she was a little 'squirt' {one of her nicknames} and it's been so fun to see her accomplish so much, and find the man of her dreams.

 I haven't photographed many weddings, but this was just perfect for me. Not too big, it was outdoors, we had perfect fall lighting, and I was surrounded by many of my friends in attendance! Tory and Amy were so laid back, and let me do my thing which always helps. Tory and Amy, best of luck in the journey ahead...come back and visit us soon!!

WARNING...massive picture post!

Getting ready!

 Toasting with their new mugs!

Tory was calm, cool, and collected! Just hangin' out before it's go time...

 It's dress time!

 The rings...

 The boys...

The girls...

Mr. & Mrs. Manchester!


SO yummy!
The awesome centerpieces!
The beautiful bride!
A sunset shoot for the bride & groom...LOVE.
One of my new favorites, EVER.


SO cute...I know why she's laughing here, but I won't embarrass her! ;)

First dance.
The boys getting after it!

Get it, Tory. This was hilarious, so glad I caught it!

They danced the night away!

His hair is legit!

SO happy!

They're outta here!

The amazing host & hostess of the evening! Love me some Schier's!













0 comments: