Owens' Originals...Who am I?

Hi! I'm Kristy Owens, the photographer behind Owens' Originals Photography. I am married to the best guy in the world, and you will often find us fighting for the camera. He loves photography as much as I do, and he's really good! I am a high school Animation/Multimedia teacher in the Cypress/Houston area. I love to be active in our church, Community of Faith. I love spending time with my little ones: Trey (7) and Emery (4 and 1/2). I love being a high school football coach's wife, even if it means I'm darn near single for four months out of the year. I adore hanging out with my family and dear friends...and I especially cherish the times when I get to capture special moments for my clients.

My Camera? A Nikon D7000, with a few lenses...


Take a look around, and if you like what you see...send me an e-mail and let's get a session scheduled!

E.mail: owensoriginals@yahoo.com