2014 Fall Availability :: Cypress, Texas Family Photographer


12. 12 spots will be available for Fall pictures. I will have 2 Sunday evenings in August, 2 in September, and 2 in October. Each of those Sundays I will take 2 sessions in the evening.

Last year I ran myself crazy during the weeks leading up to the holidays and I vowed to put the family first this year. To me, this is the easiest and stress free way for us all to benefit! We will work together to get the specific Sundays set, but for now we are reserving the 4 spots each month. Yes, it's only June 2...However, when these 12 spots are gone, they're gone! These 12 spots are not for seniors or babies that are already in the books, y'all are separate. 

$150 deposit is due to hold your spot and is subtracted from your balance. Remainder due at time of session. Your spot is not secure until deposit is paid. Much and I can't wait to see some of my usual Fall families!



 

0 comments: