Valentine's Mini Sessions . Cypress, Texas Photographer

Hey y'all!! My name is Kristy, and I'm the owner of Owens' Originals...I figured I better reintroduce myself since I've been so scarce lately. We've made it thru the Christmas crazies and I'm happy to say we survived to tell about it. :) One of these days I'll have some pictures of my family to show you...Trey is turning 6 in a week, dear Lord how did that happen? Anyhow, to celebrate the new year and Valentine's I am offering some mini sessions. Head's up to a few things...(1) Prices for regular sessions/packages will be increasing by March 1st, 2012, and (2) these will be the last mini sessions until summer time. Take advantage while you can, there are limited sessions available. P.S. These make great presents for husbands/dad's for Valentine's. 




0 comments: