Daylan. Class of 2012. Cypress Woods Senior Photographer

Meet Daylan. Owens' Originals Photography's Cypress Woods Senior Rep of 2012!

Let me start out by saying Daylan's reputation proceeds him...in some situations that might make you nervous, but not this one. Daylan is AMAZING, and anyone you come across that knows him, will tell you the same thing. He loves God, he is an amazing athlete, and just an all around great guy! I think it's because he's got 2 great parents! Daylan's photo shoot was a family affair that wrapped up with us closing down Spring Creek BBQ...so much fun! I'm lucky enough to see Daylan and his fam weekly, because my husband is one of his coaches. I went thru 2 full cards during his shoot, so these are only a select few!

Mr. Handsome


He's kind of strong, but only kind of. :)

One of our favorites...

2012 Wildcats...let's go! Let's get your senior sessions booked before school craziness starts!

0 comments: