The W Family ... Spring, Texas Family Photographer

This was my second time to hang out with Mr. B and his mom and dad. Such a sweet family! There was an awesome breeze this evening, and we had a great time exploring this location. (It's one of my favorites) Enjoy the sneak peek!

What a great looking family!

Those eyes...so handsome!

Mr. B loves books...


I'll leave you with my favorite...

Time is running out to book a Fall Special...if you need family portraits before the holidays, please book as soon as possible. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

10 comments:

Create a Change in Me said...

This is the second year you've taken pictures of my daughter & her family and these surpase last years (which I didn't think was possible). You've got a real knack for getting Brenner to cooperate. Isn't he just the most handsome little boy?

Wamhoffs said...

Amazing!! Thanks SO much Kristy for a wonderful photo shoot! =)SO happy =)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!!!!!!!! Boo is getting hair.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!!!!!! Boo has hair

Erika said...

haha! I love how people are so excited about Boo's hair :) Can't wait to see the rest of the photos! These are so amazing!

Anonymous said...

Family sitting on the grass gets our vote.
G & G B.

Unknown said...

What an adorable family! Love those blue eyes!

Anonymous said...

Blue eyes.....runs in the family!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are precious. They really capture the essense of your beautiful little family. It reminds me that I need to get some family photos done.....

Anonymous said...

They turned out great Kristy. Thanks for a great photo shoot!
-Greg