Updates

Y'all the time is fast approaching. FALL! The temperatures are finally dropping {okay, not too much yet, but still...} October is starting to fill up, and there are only a few dates left. Don't forget that this is not my full time job, so I have to limit myself to a certain number of shoots a week. Please get in touch ASAP so that you can ensure that you have your 2010 holiday pictures done in time before the madness starts!

Here is a schedule update:
October 2: Wildcat Football game, could possibly take an early morning shoot
October 3: One evening shoot available
October 16: Booked! {A Family}
October 17: can take one early shoot in the morning, and one evening shoot
October 23: Evening is booked {W Family}, possibly take one in the morning
October 24: can take an early morning, and one evening
October 30&31: Wildcat Football & Halloween, no shoots available

Those of you having babies, don't put yourself in these spots...I will work around this schedule! Also, I will have only a few dates open in November, as I will need time with the family for the Holidays. Hope everyone is enjoying a break from the crazy heat!

0 comments: