Mine...

Wow, I hardly ever share my own personal photographs over here, so I thought I would take the liberty! We headed to Surfside this past weekend for one last hurrah before football season gets underway. I was a little skeptical as to how Emery would do, seeing as how she doesn't like to get her hands or feet dirty. The girl, LOVED it. We found 2 cool looking crabs, and she was all about them. Trey, on the otherhand, would scream like a little girl if they got too close. We had a fabulous time, and now Joe is back on the football field and we are gearing up for school to start. Now for the pictures...

One of the crabs...he was weird looking!

Trey, showing off!

Em, all about the crabs...

Mimi and Emery having fun...

p.s. Don't forget about the Fall Special, limited spots available!

0 comments: