Catching Up! {Houston, Texas Family Photographer}

Whoa, I think this is the first time I have ever been backed up on my blogging! I'm going to catch up all in one post! I've had a shoot every week, which keeps me on my toes! Especially since football season has started for Joe. Facebook is so nice, as it is a super fast way for me to show everyone their sneak peek. However, I always like to share over here too, so here ya go!


This was a great shoot {even if we were dodging showers!}


This is one of our Wildcat families, loved it!


Fun girls!


This couple is special to us...former Lumberjack teammates! Axe 'Em!




Remember, I am limiting my shoots this Fall so that I don't get too swamped and have time to spend with my family. If you'd like a shoot for Christmas, etc...book it early! Don't forget the Fall Special is a GREAT deal, complete with 25 Christmas cards!


0 comments: