Calling all 2011 Seniors!

Yes, it's hot...but get those senior pictures taken care of before school starts! Who wants to worry about pictures when you have all of those football games to go to, work, homework, you name it. Check out this special, and make sure you book before July 31, 2010!



Also, if you're interested in being a rep for Owens' Originals, send me an e-mail with your picture and a little info on why you want to be a rep, and you just might get a free session! We will be selecting one senior from each Cy-Fair ISD high school, as well as surrounding districts like Tomball, Magnolia, Waller, etc.

What's a rep you ask? When your friends ask about your pictures, you hand 'em over one of my cards and send them my direction...you're a walking/talking billboard for me! In exchange for the advertising, you get a free shoot out of the deal! E-mail me for more info!

0 comments: