{Sneak Peek} - Shelby

I had a great time with this photogenic Senior this morning. We got out of our 5 mile radius that we know and love of Cypress, and headed downtown! Not too many girls would laugh and shrug it off when the sprinklers decide to come on as we are setting up a pose on a park bench in her PROM dress! Don't worry, the dress is safe! :) I hope y'all like them...I do!

one of my favorites from the whole day!




P.S. I'm keeping the prom dress pictures under wraps, so I don't ruin any surprises.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! Can't wait to see the others! Thanks so much for spending your morning with us, we'll never forget it. From the old church to the sprinklers to the mounted patrol, it was GREAT! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Staci & Shelby